Origin & History
CCA Kashipur, a co-educational institute is situated at an ideal part of the city. It is located on a sprawling 9 acres complex with a lush green campus most conducive to learning. It owes its inception, on 15th march 1989, to the profound vision of the chairman of the school Raja K.C. Singh (Baba), an M.P. from the Nainital Constituency. The school is housed in the fort belonging to Chand Family of Kumaun headed by Raja Saheb. This temple of learning was started with just 56 students but today, after 22 years of establishment, imparts education to over 1000 students.
The school was first affiliated to CBSE in 1999 as a secondary school. In 2005 it was granted up gradation by CBSE for Senior Secondary classes. At the +2 level the school has 2 streams Science and Commerce.
The school is successfully run by the Children’s Academy Society with Mr. K.C. Singh as its Chairman.
Time saw the school blossom into a training ground for achievers with well equipped Science Labs, Sophisticated Computer Lab and a well Stocked library. Computer education is compulsory from class 3rd onwards. The school envisions to make every child a winner. As such we target for excellence not only in academics but also to provide exemplary training grounds in sports. As a result take any platform-Interschool, District, State or National level our children have proved themselves the best and brought honour and laurels for themselves in different games.