- 4thNational Rural Tournament- Group V (2011-12) – Second Position – Harshdeep XI.
- Pykaa State Rural Tournament – Group (2011-12) – First Position – Harshdeep XI.
- Victor State Badminton Championship (2011-12) – Second Position, Harshdeep & Sarthak Singh XI.
- Lions Club Kashipur (2011-12), Second Position in Badminton – Harshdeep & Sarthak XI.
- CBSE Badminton Nationals– Under 14-Second Position.
- CBSE East Zone Badminton Tournament (2008-09) First Position.
- CBSE National Badminton Tournament (2008)- First Position.
- CBSE National Badminton Championship (2007-08)- First Position.
- CBSE Badminton National, Nagpur (2005)- Third Position.
- CBSE East Zone Badminton Tournament (2005) [Boys & Girls]- First Position.
- CBSE East Zone – Winner (2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04).
- National CBSE – Winner (2002-03) under 16 boys- Rohit Ranaut.
- All India Krishna/Khaitan Junior National (Under-13 Girls)- Second Position.
- a) State Badminton (2000-01, 2001-02, 2002-03) [Under 13 Girls)- First Position.
- b) State Badminton (2000-01, 2001-02, 2002-03) [Under 13 Boys)- Second Position.
Samakshi Pandey & Misbah Ansari repeated the history & helped the school flag fly higher by putting on extra bunch of energy & wining first prize in a Presentation Comp0etition on “Carbon Footprints” organized by Little Scholars on 2nd October, 2017 and secured IInd position in Drawing Competition in the same.
- National Integration and Fundamental Duties Week Inter School Competition.
- (Host- Tempelton College, Kashipur) (2002-03)- Winner.
- (Debate, speech, Drawing, Religious Discourses, Dance and Music Competitions) The School has also won prizes at District and State Level Competitions in Singing, G.K., Drawing.
- The School hosted the Girls Junior National Cricket Tournament in June 2002. The organizers of the tournament declared the School Grounds the best of all venues. The School has Participated in the East Zone Athletic meet in Table tennis and Badminton.
- Winner Group song Competition (Inter School) Organised by Bharat Vikas Parishad.